Writing Up Your Results
(Written in complete sentences and paragraph form)
1. Write a topic sentence stating the Manipulated (Independent) and Responding (Dependent) variables and a reference to a table or graph.
2. Write sentences comparing the measure of central tendency of the groups.
3. Write sentences describing the statistical tests, levels of significance, and the null hypothesis.
4. Write a sentence statement about the acceptance or rejection of the null hypothesis.
5. Write a sentence stating support of the research hypothesis by the data